1. Q: What is the difference between monochromatic IP Phone and colored LCD IP Phone?
A: Monochromatic IP Phone A1X, A2X, A4X, CT1X can support up to 8 calls, 5-way conference at the same time; Colored LCD IP Phone A48 and A68 can support up to 32 calls, 9-way conference at the same time, can be connected to colored LCD AET expansion module.
3. Q: How to use the bridging function?A: In the normal situation of the network, the LAN port of the phone connected to the network cable, another network cable connects the PC port of phone and the computer, computer and phone can be networked at the same time. This function can only be used under the network cable.
4. Q: Will Wi-Fi phones be unstable due to signal interference?A: There will be more interference sources in the 2.4G band. In addition to the interference of the Wi-Fi channel itself, there are interference such as bluetooth, microwave ovens, and game controllers etc; 5G sources of interference will be less, the Wi-Fi channel itself has little interference. However, because of the small amount of voice data used, therefore, the impact on the voice call is relatively small when the interference occurs. If we deploy the phone and AP according to our company's deployment instructions of Wi-Fi phones, the stability will be better.
5. Q: How to choose the 2.4G and 5G band to deploy phones?A: Compared with 2.4G, the advantage of 5G is that there are fewer interference sources, the disadvantage is that the signal decays very quickly, transmission distance not very far, so pure 5G band deployment costs will be higher, stability will be better; 2.4G deployment costs are lower, and the stability will be slightly worse than 5G. According to a large number of actual cases of use, in a single AP use environment, deploying 2.4G will be more flexible.
1. Q: How to install the telephone?
A: The phone box comes with cable, bracket, handle and power supply (non-POE phone requires power adapter ), and A1X and A2X series phones support wall mounted.
2. Q: Poor PoE phone power supplyA: Need to confirm:
2, Whether the phone is PoE phone?
3, Does other PoE phone work properly, if there is only one phone, please return back.
3. Q: The phone can not obtain the DHCP address.A: Need to confirm:
4.Switch on the VLAN, need to switch off the phone LLDP function.
1.Wi-Fi phones and routers before the barrier less than 100M;
2. Is there any other router to set the same SSID to prevent the phone automatically connect to the weak AP;
3. Is single Wi-Fi phone problem
For more details, please refer to the automatic provision documents.
A: Are APs and telephones deployed in accordance with ATCOM Wi-Fi telephony deployment requirements?
5. Test soft phone is normal or not.
4.Test the other account on the server is normal or not, the account may have been occupied
5.Test the softphone
6.Check the server configuration
6.Using TCP account under Wi-Fi call
2.On the phone webpage, you can see all information of phone in homepage.
Solution: Turn off the trusted server function.
How to use: Enter the IP address on the phone and dial it. For example: Dial IP 172.16.0.12, input 172 * 16 * 0 * 12 directly from the keyboard, and press the call-out key to call out.
8. Q: The ring tone from the headset
A: Modify the configuration on the webpage.
9. Q: How to set the security lock quickly
A: Long press the # key to lock the phone menu, the default password is 123
2.Restore the factory from a web page.
3.Long press the phone √ button to recall the factory function.
4.Press * and # keys while the phone powered on to resume factory settings.
1.Check whether there is any wrong in the network, please ping the phone IP address in the PC.
2.Check whether turn off http & https web page function in phone settings.3.Check whether there is open packet capture function, in the latest 2.5 version of the black and white IP Phone to open the catch message, the software will turn off the page, you can turn off the phone.
4.Check if it is browser caching problem, clear browser history or change computer to test.
A: A41 can be connected RE black&white expansion,up to 3, total 48 buttons can be configured. A48 and A68 work with AET color LCD expansion, up to 5units.